Re-Opened Claim Analysis
When people without the proper skills and training attempt to process a claim, which is beyond their own ability, misunderstandings tend to occur. This will ,most times, lead to the insured paying more than they should in a claim. The items missed in these misunderstandings, many times, should be covered by the insurance company. Usually, this leaves the home owner or business owner paying for aspects of their recovery that are clearly the responsibility of the insurance company. This can be avoided, to the benefit of the home owner or business owner, if both parties have a professional understanding of the processes involved. We can re-open a claim in which there have been mistakes made. We can analyze your previous claim and get you the maximized settlement you are due. Allow our professionals to help.
ACRUX LLC offers:
A comprehensive review of your policy
- An evaluation of your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier
- Assistance in complying with your policy's requirements, such as mitigating further damage and being aware of time limitations
- To work with you in development of a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes your financial recovery
- A thorough evaluation of your loss, carefully researching, detailing and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including building damage, contents, business interruption, and extra expense claims, establishing items value, documenting and substantiating every detail claimed
- An itemized claim package to your insurer and negotiations on your behalf with your insurance company
- To work as your advocate at all inspections, meetings and appraisals with your insurance company;
- ACRUX LLC will keep you informed every step of the way;
Our public adjusters support you through the entire claim process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery, due you.
ACRUX LLC is here for you, give us a call, we're here to help.